- Delivery is within UK for now
- We operate from Monday through Friday, between 9am and 5pm, orders placed after 5pm on a Friday, will be processed on the next working day in the following week (Monday).
- Orders placed after 1pm during operational days, will be dispatched on the following working day.
- Standard delivery is 3 to 5 working days.
- We are closed on Bank Holidays, orders placed during the Bank Holidays will be processed after the holidays.
Your order is packed and dispatched from our operational site. On the rare occasion that we’re out of stock of any items you ordered we’ll contact you to advise approximate waiting time or offer an alternative or refund.
If you’ve not received your order within a few days, please notify us. In most circumstances the package may have been left with a neighbour if you were out or returned to the delivery depot or post office if there was no answer at the time of delivery.
- Your order will be shipped once:
- Payment has been approved.
- The delivery/billing address has been verified.
- If you have ordered an item which is out of stock you will be given an option for a full refund or delivery once the product is back in stock.
Our ‘prompt delivery’ guarantee:
To deliver your order to you on time, every time, we use trusted UK postal services, Royal Mail. We will refund any delivery cost you’ve paid if a delivery attempt has not been made within the specified duration of your chosen delivery option which you selected at checkout. We advise that customers do not take time off work or other commitments to wait in for delivery but instead specify an alternative delivery address or ‘safe place’ when placing an order using the comments box at checkout. Dispatches happen daily on working days only (Monday to Friday), therefore orders placed after 1pm on Friday are dispatched the following Monday.